Share | 

jdog1 undead's money making guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jdog1 undead
Iron Member
Iron Member

PostSubject: jdog1 undead's money making guide   Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:14 pm

This is my money making guide by jdog1 undead some things are for fast millions and some thing are for billions good luck plus the time and stuff it took me to do things may vary i try to give you a good estimation.

Number 1. Thieving, yes the skill everybody hates hearing on how to make money although its not all that bad. The first stall starts at 100k and works its way up by 100k per stall to the max of 500k on the last stall. From 90-99 thieving it is 75 frost bones and they are 500k a piece. I personally took 35 of those and used on prayer because it only takes 35 1-99. Everything also stacks it self from the stalls. Its 1 bones every 3 seconds available for you which comes out maximum of 600m an hour, 75 bones is 37,500,000m and if you did prayer 40 bones is 20m.

Number 2. Armor drops. These are found by talking to a guy at home near bank yelling "speak to me for dungeoneering armor drops!" they drop fractite 24m a piece about half the time. The other half is katagon armor which is worth 41m there decent i recommend ranging them using table as safe. Once in awhile they drop 5m tokkul which i like and 750 ecto tickets.

Number 3. Crafting, 135k per amulet of glory made from dragonstone. You can make them after your first full invy of saphires. From there its 149 amulets for 99 crafting and that is 20,115,000m really fast.

Number 4. Mining, 320k per rune ore. Took me 2 2/3 invys of ore to get me the required 85 mining to mine rune ore. It took me 142 rune ores to get 99 mining from the required 85 which is 45,440,000m it was pretty fast and effient maybe like 10 minutes. (slim shady made me aware of mining)

Number 5. woodcutting, 350k per magic log very easy and fast to get up to the required 75 woodcutting to cut them. From 75-99 it is 94 magic logs at 350k per magic log is 32,9m this way is very fast and efficient to make money maybe took me like 5 minutes.

Number 6. Ecto tickets and tokkul these are found all over the game from various npc drops and are good ways to make money. With the ecto tickets 25k of them is a chance for a rare at a chest at home next to the guy screaming help near the bank. With tokkul you can buy many valuables and rares worth alot (bills) or you can sell tokkul for alot whatever its worth at the time right now its like 6-7gp per tokkul i believe.

Number 7. This way is probably the best this is custom dungeoneering. Talk to Sir Gawain for this he is near the bank to. In custom dung there are various level monsters each gives you a certain ammount of points per kill. Just run to the end the last monsters are suppose to be the hardest but they still are easy. Kill them for 50 points a kill with these points you can buy stuff worth alot of money like primal which is worth a lot. I averaged 4,2k points an hour which is a lot of money its almost 1 and half piece of primal (primal is 3k a piece)

Number 8. Killing random monsters. Good monsters to kill for money are chickens dropping ecto tickets and tokkul same with penguins dropping ecto tickets and tokkul. Rock crabs are good to they drop ecto tickets and tokkul, same with giant rock crabs. The boss's drop rates are not that bad and if you go with the right team you can most likely attain a item worth a lot of money fast but tormented demons and god wars is not worth it cause those items are in the shops do corp or something i dont boss a lot.

Thanks for reading my money making guide its not that much, not my best work but it is really helpful and it did take me a decent time to gather all the information everything i have up there i did myself to make sure they were all correct.

My in game name is jdog1 undead add me Smile also im arround to help.

comment on what you think or on stuff i should add i plan on making many more guides and most likely a better money making guide when i find more information comment and give some suggestions both for new guides and more stuff for this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mod Ben
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: jdog1 undead's money making guide   Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:41 pm

Very good JDog. But can't you cut teak logs and sell them for 500k each??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jdog1 undead
Iron Member
Iron Member

PostSubject: Re: jdog1 undead's money making guide   Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:14 pm

haha yeah figured that out after i made the guide
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jdog1 undead's money making guide   

Back to top Go down