Wicked Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked Scape Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kyle r j3 Moderator Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kyle r j3
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Kyle r j3 Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Kyle r j3 Moderator Application   Kyle r j3 Moderator Application EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:48 pm

Name:Kyle Rickards

Support Rank; No
Forum Mod: No
Donator: YES

Information About you:
I work 40 hrs a week with almost every second in between school and work I'm on here. I run on track. I am high a student with enough respect to treat everyone the same as they treat me. And also I tend to use the letter "I" a lot. Sorry about that. I like the fun of being around this server and everyone on it. The spare time I have is put into taking care of my dog,chickens, and my parakeet. I have a girlfriend named Ashley who is very loving. I have been arrested once for spray painting a cop car. Life has been rough on me but I walked my way into it. Every time i get an opportunity to do something new i jump on the idea Smile. I have had my bad moments in life. I am very sorry for whoever i have hurt or made hate me because i exploded,but sometimes people just need to vent their feelings out. I am truly sorry

Why Should you be a Moderator:
I have been mod on almost every server i join because, I try treat everyone the same unless you do something to change my mind. I have been co owner for a few servers, and I have to admit co owners is not as fun as being an owner or even a normal player. The players around from Deadlypkz and newer ones on wickedscape tend to like me and respect me. I hope that everyone will finally listen to me when I say I trust them and I will help. To those of you who doubt me please inform me on what I'm doing wrong so I can fix myself. Most of the players are quite fond of me and have been trusting me since before I even donated. Ever since to Eric i have been just gaining more respect and it makes me feel good to know at least some where i go i am liked. Smile love you all

How You Would Help:
every chance I get I am willing to help players. many of the players love me and wish for me to get mod. I am as active as possible to help and keep company. I'm sometimes afk when i am called for chores but besides that i try to be help full. If I can't hold up to what I promise in this application please tell me I will take it upon myself to change to make everyone as happy as possible. The chances I get to help are not even when just asked for it I offer it. The wonders that I help uncover with the Head-Admin Heath (hopefully co-owner soon) and Eric our Owner never seem to have an end. When they are off a few of my wonderful friends are there right beside me to help in discovering new things about the server that should be fixed. The time I have put into this mod application was well worth it. I hope it was worth it for you to read it. Thank you for giving me this opportunity

A few people who have supported me to here. Head-Admin Heath, Owner Eric, Dustpan18,00isnothing,nemesisclone,Dialaga70,madmat88,hype,m40 project,Ex Co-owner Karo,Ben,Jahova. And to those names who i couldn't fit i am very sorry. I have a big list and I wish I could put every single one of you. <3 love you all

Last edited by kyle r j3 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heath
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Heath

PostSubject: Re: Kyle r j3 Moderator Application   Kyle r j3 Moderator Application EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:52 pm

I Like this application. I will inform the owner and he can take a look. Thank you for Applying!

~ Head Admin
Heath Smiley
Back to top Go down
https://wickedscape.forumotion.com
Owner Eric
Owner
Owner
Owner Eric

PostSubject: Re: Kyle r j3 Moderator Application   Kyle r j3 Moderator Application EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:14 pm

You need an 80% to pass. You are missing "Donator: Yes Or No", - 10%. Not enough detail on "Why Should you be a Moderator:", but still completed. That's -5%. You're at a 85% right now. That's a passing grade so far, but let me check the rest. Lack of information on "Information About you:", -5%. You are just making it so far, one little mistake and you won't get moderator. Let me go on now, backdoor advertising by talking about your old 2 servers under "Why Should you be a Moderator:", and backdoor advertising is a rule, that's considered advertising. That's -10%. You got a 70%, sorry you did not get accepted Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.wickedscape.forumotion.com
Heath
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Heath

PostSubject: Re: Kyle r j3 Moderator Application   Kyle r j3 Moderator Application EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:17 pm

Eric I just added the Donator: Yes or NO so he didnt know so give him the +10 Back!
Back to top Go down
Owner Eric
Owner
Owner
Owner Eric

PostSubject: Re: Kyle r j3 Moderator Application   Kyle r j3 Moderator Application EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:26 pm

Past history of attempted trolling and smuggling goods, -5%. 75%
Back to top Go down
Heath
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Heath

PostSubject: Re: Kyle r j3 Moderator Application   Kyle r j3 Moderator Application EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:32 pm

PLus Donor +4.9% And a Head Admin Aprovel +1.0% = 80.9%
Back to top Go down
Heath
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Heath

PostSubject: Re: Kyle r j3 Moderator Application   Kyle r j3 Moderator Application EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:43 pm

Amazing re-edit +15%
Back to top Go down
Owner Eric
Owner
Owner
Owner Eric

PostSubject: Re: Kyle r j3 Moderator Application   Kyle r j3 Moderator Application EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:53 pm

+ my hatred against kyle, -30%. No mod for you
Back to top Go down
Owner Eric
Owner
Owner
Owner Eric

PostSubject: Re: Kyle r j3 Moderator Application   Kyle r j3 Moderator Application EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:54 pm

Jk kyle i love you no homo.
Back to top Go down
Levitation
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Kyle r j3 Moderator Application   Kyle r j3 Moderator Application EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:28 am

if that got accepted on the line then i'm screwed -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyle r j3 Moderator Application   Kyle r j3 Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyle r j3 Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1