Wicked Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked Scape Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jdog1 undead's moderator's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jdog1 undead
Iron Member
Iron Member

Jdog1 undead's moderator's application Empty
PostSubject: Jdog1 undead's moderator's application   Jdog1 undead's moderator's application EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:53 pm

app deleted

Last edited by jdog1 undead on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kyle r j3
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Jdog1 undead's moderator's application   Jdog1 undead's moderator's application EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:06 am

funny i thought you were going to be a good mod. now i'm resigning because of you. i worked hard to keep you straight and you blew me off broke rules and destroyed my trust boundries. hope you feel successful with all of what the server now thinks of you. all i see is a staff hunter who got busted,after being trusted by a mod and given heads up for next mod, i hope you just quit like i am going to do,thank you for waisting my time and letting me think you were a good player now i know who i can trust. you're no longer one of them.
Back to top Go down
jdog1 undead
Iron Member
Iron Member

PostSubject: Re: Jdog1 undead's moderator's application   Jdog1 undead's moderator's application EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:12 am

well i dont see how i blew you off but if you had to keep me straight guess im not worthy enough for anything and dont quit over pieces of shit like me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jdog1 undead's moderator's application   Jdog1 undead's moderator's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Jdog1 undead's moderator's application
Page 1 of 1