Wicked Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked Scape Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brianna/Levitation Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Levitation
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Brianna/Levitation Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Brianna/Levitation Mod Application   Brianna/Levitation Mod Application EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:25 am

Name: Brianna

Support Rank/No
Forum Mod/No
Donator/No

Information About me:
Well i have been mod on 4 servers (only 10-40 player servers) and i know the rules i know what should be done and what shouldn't, i know whats ban-able and i know whats not.
I am a nice person but i'm honest and sometimes the truth can hurt but i never tell a lie.

Why should i be a Moderator?
Well i think i should be a moderator and the best one because i live in Australia so my time zone is different so as you guys are sleeping i'm having my lunch so i have time to invite and welcome the newbies and the late night players Very Happy
As i stated before i'm a nice person with a good sense of humor, i rarely find anyone i hate

How Would i help?
Well i would help because as i stated before, i have a different timezone so i can welcome people, i never tell a lie, i'm a good sport, i know whats right and i know whats wrong. But, it is up to you to decide my fate! Question what will you chose?

Back to top Go down

Brianna/Levitation Mod Application
Page 1 of 1